Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 13

I am out of the first trimester and feeling much better. As long as I remember to eat and drink plenty of water I feel fine. Even though I'm out of the first trimester I am still having to be mindful of what I eat. This baby doesn't seem to like sweet stuff too much as every time I eat sweets I start to feel sick. Bummer!

Most of what I am craving is unhealthy food - burgers, fries, pizza etc. I'm making myself eat fruit and vegetables everyday but I'm not really wanting them! I am craving bagels & hard boiled eggs - same as with Saryn's pregnancy.

I need much more sleep with this baby - on a typical night I get about 10 hours of sleep and most days need a nap too. If I get less sleep than that I usually have a rough day so it's better for everyone if I get my sleep! ;)

I've still only gained 4 pounds but I'm starting to get a tiny baby bump. No maternity clothes yet and it looks like I'll need to buy more this time around. A lot of my clothes from before are dressy as I was working a lot. I'm not working as much now so I'll need to grab some more casual tops when the time comes. Hopefully that won't be until late December or January though! I'm going to put that off as long as I can!

Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleep is good..Saryn uses a lot of your energy and being on the go..physically and mentally is tiring..good for for youto not push yourself...Lynn