Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Love

Saryn is so ready for baby sister to be born. She LOVES her and is ready for her to be here already!

Saryn hugs my belly, gives it kisses, talks to it, covers it up with her blankie to keep baby sister warm - I don't know what she's going to do when I don't have a big belly anymore!

We've started looking at houses because ours is too small for us now. I told Saryn that we needed to get a bigger house because baby sister doesn't have her own room. Saryn started to cry and said we needed to go right now to get a house because baby sister HAS to have her own room!! So sweet!

We were lounging around last Saturday evening and were able to get a few cute snapshots of Saryn lovin on me and baby sister. Please excuse my....um....roundness. ;)






Kisses for mommy.



Saryn wanting to check on baby sister.



Kisses for baby sister.



Not much room on my lap anymore but Saryn doesn't seem to mind!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Just read this to the girls and showed them the pics; they both thought they were "very cute" and the last one was "very funny". They loved it!! Thanks for updating; I love following your blogs :-) Love you's, Mom