Friday, May 18, 2007

We are having a baby!!

Hi everyone!

Most of you by now have heard that Jordan an I are having our first baby. We of course are extremely excited as we assume you all are too! :)

With a large portion of our families & friends living outside of North Carolina we thought that having a blog might make people feel like they are in the loop on what's going on with little baby Duggan.

I did get a little sigh from Jordan when I pitched the idea to him last night - but I think that was because he thought that meant more work for him! But I found this site and so far it looks like I can do most of this myself! Although I am sure Jordan will want to add his two cents as well.

I hope you enjoy our blog!!

More to come soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are sooooo thrilled----I am going to town with my hooks and knitting needles and cross stich------Love you both----Gram and Judy

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You are going to use up all the good "baby" and
"duggan" combinations for URLS though...

Jordan probably sighed because he felt inadequate. He was the only one at
the Rails conference without a blog, macbook, or flickr account!