Sunday, September 23, 2007

I said I wasn't going to....

I've been saying all along that I wasn't going to buy anything for the baby until we have had all of the showers. Well......I broke down last week and bought 4 outfits. I was in Myrtle Beach for a real estate conference and on my way home I stopped at an outlet center. Everything was on sale!! I couldn't resist! I saw this cute little outfit to the left and just had to have it. The material is a soft corduroy and I bought it for when she is 12 months old. The original cost for this outfit was about $30 and I got it for $11!! I did buy three other outfits at a children's store that was going out of business. I think each outfit was about $2 or $3. Click here to see them.
I tried to stay away from pink & purple outfits. We have quite a few of those already. Jordan is afraid that I am going to condition her to like pink. I tried to tell him that she's not going to know what color she is wearing at 3 months old - but he sees all that pink & purple and gets a bit nervous. So for now I will try to buy outfits that are not pink and purple.
For now. :)

2 comments:

Fleur said...

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=238733


Here's a link to why pink is perceived to be for girls! You can show that to Jordan! In the meantime, you can remind him that pink used to be for boys!

Stefanie said...

I love it Fleur!!! I'll make sure he reads it!