Tuesday, June 26, 2007

We've hit the 4 month mark

This week I am 16 weeks along - and have gained a total of 7 pounds. 2 of those pounds have been in the last week.

I'm still fitting into my regular clothes. No maternity fashion yet. :) Although, I feel like I am wearing the same things all the time. I guess I'll have to break down soon. I have had to buy a maternity bathing suit. Bikini & four months pregnant just don't go well together, at least with my comfort level. It's not a bad bathing suit - tankini that will grow with me throughout the summer. I figure I'll be able to wear it next summer just in case I need it. :)

So I think we've finally finished registering for now. I keep thinking of things that we'll need an adding them. We have friends who have just had a baby on June 7th so it's nice to look at what they have and think, "oh yeah, we need that too!" If you want to see pictures of cute little Nathan click here.

Once we know if it's a boy or a girl we'll add items for the nursery, bedding, etc. If anyone has any suggestion of items that are must have, please let us know!

Have a great week!

No comments: