Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Saber & Shower Pictures




These are pictures from the shower Amy, Margaret & Kristine had for me. I had one package that was mailed to me and Jordan thought I should wait to open it at the shower. Well, of course I forgot to take it with me so I opened it when I got home. Saber thought the red bag it came in was especially for him. I am so glad I had my camera right next to me! Click here for more shower pictures.

The cats have been fine with all the new items we are bringing in the house. They sniff everything, walk around it and then pretty much leave it alone. I thought they would like sitting in the glider since it's in the corner of the room by the window. I haven't even seen them try to get up there. Maybe they did when I wasn't looking and it rocked and scared them. :) Who knows!

No comments: