Thursday, November 8, 2007

Down to 35 days....

We are just moving right along. Next week I have to start going to the doctor every week. The baby is doing well - still moving around quite a bit.

I've gotten quite a bit done in the past week. All of her newborn clothes have been washed as well as any other material that will touch her skin. I have not washed the "girly" outfits yet just in case. :) Everything has been put together except the swing and one little newborn rocker. We still need to go get the stroller/car seat this week, a changing pad and I'll probably get more newborn outfits.

I've packed her bag for the hospital but have not packed mine yet. :) Something else I'll get started on this week.

Almost all of my Christmas shopping is done. I plan on wrapping everything this weekend. I'm sure my family thinks I'm crazy because I've been asking what they want this year since September. I just did not want the added stress of Christmas shopping in my last month of pregnancy.

Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather, I certainly am!!

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Hey Stef,
You are giving everyone a baby, so I think you've done all the shopping you need to! That hard work will trump any items that you could buy!
Love, Fleur

Kristine said...

Hey..not to give unwanted advice, but here I go. The baby doesn't need a bag for the hospital except maybe a winter coat and blankie to go home in. They seriously have everything you need there. Then when you leave you get to take it ALL home with you!

Stefanie said...

The bag is packed for normal use - not just the hospital. I mainly wanted to have a few outfits for her in there - at least one for her to wear home. Thanks for the advice though!