Friday, January 15, 2010

Cravings & Such

In my last post I said I was 22 weeks - oops, I lied! I'm 22 weeks this week! I'm going to chalk that up to pregnancy brain. ;)

I've started to get some cravings with baby #2 but they are very subtle compared to my pregnancy with Saryn. I'm craving a lot of milk right now, cereal with banana on it, and milk and cookies before I go to bed! ;) All of those were cravings I had with Saryn as well. I eat a lot of sandwiches, anything with peanut butter (yum!) and eggs. Not really craving meat very much, although I've had a craving for tacos for a few days now. Bought stuff today to make some this weekend! ;)

Jordan and I were planning on selling our house this winter and purchasing something a little bigger before the baby arrives. Jordan has received a promotion at work and is now traveling every week to a town just outside of Boston. Since we are uncertain of how this will play out we are holding off moving until this summer. The move might be to just outside of Boston or somewhere else in Cary. Jury is still out on that one. ;) So, I've been trying to do things around the house that will make things more comfortable while we are in the house until we figure out what we are doing. Mainly it's our bedroom that needs some help. We are going to move a bunch of furniture out of our room to make room for the baby's stuff. I've just started cleaning out stuff and hope to have it done by next weekend.

Once I get the furniture out of our room and rearrange everything so it's the way we want it I'll start going through Saryn's baby clothes and whatnot. I'm excited to go through what we have so I can see what will work for this baby and to reminisce about when Saryn was little. I'm also excited to see what new things I need to buy for this baby!!

Saryn was able to feel the baby kick the other day. She was snuggling me and laying on my chest/stomach and the baby kicked a little. Saryn might have been pressing on my belly and the baby was trying to let me know she needed a bit more room. ;) Saryn didn't move so the baby kicked again. I asked Saryn if she felt that and she sat up and said, "Yeah mommy, what was that?" Too funny! I told her that it was the baby kicking inside my tummy. She thought that was the funniest thing. She of course wanted to try and feel it again but was giggling and squirming so she wasn't able to. I'm sure it felt weird to her since the baby kicked her right in the tummy too!

No comments: