Thursday, February 4, 2010

103 Days Left!!

But who's counting? :)

I've started to make mental lists of what we need to buy for this second baby. Most of our baby items can be reused but there are a few things we'll need to go purchase. About half of Saryn's newborn/baby clothes we'll be able to use again. I've started to go through her stuff and have pulled out everything up to 3-6 months. By the time the new baby is 6 months old we'll definitely need some new clothes. Saryn was 6 months old in June and this baby will be 6 months in November. I doubt many of those clothes will work!

We are still working on making space for the new baby. Hopefully by the end of the month we'll have that all sorted out and ready for her. If not, we still have a few months to work with!!

We have a first name that we both like but are not 100% sold on it yet. We've decided not to tell people what we are going to name the baby until she is born. I have friends who are pregnant right now and their parents have told them they don't like the name they've choosen for their baby!! Yikes! We want to just steer clear of situations like that! ;)

One nice thing that I've noticed about being pregnant this time around is that people are not bombarding me with advise! Guess they think that since I've already gone through it they don't need to tell me their opinions again. Whatever the reason I am grateful!

A little more info:

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Normal, with an occasional nap during the day especially if Saryn wakes up at 6:30!
Best moment this week: Jordan with his head on my belly talking to the baby and she kicks him in the ear!
Movement: Lots of it
Food cravings: Cereal, potato chips, milk
Gender: Girl!
Name: An idea but not certain
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Clear skin!
Weekly Wisdom: I'm pregnant, hormonal, no patience and have a short fuse - watch out!
Milestones: 3 months left!

Have a good week! ;)

No comments: