Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's a girl!!!

Jordan an I went to have the ultrasound Thursday morning & they told us they are 99% sure it's a girl. Guess they probably say that to everyone just in case. :) The appointment went well - they said she looks good & her measurments are right on target. To see ultrasound pictures click here.

We went to Babie's R Us to finish up registering. We had kind of a hard time picking out bedding. I really didn't want something really girly & everything they had there was pink! Not a whole lot to choose from. We ended up not registering for the bedding there & started looking online. I found this set that I absolutely love!! It's very bright and cheerful looking, not too babyish, and has lots of colors besides pink!! Plus it has little baby zoo animals which I love too. I registered for it on this website called babyenvy.com . Check it out!!

We haven't picked out a name yet. I've tossed a few around that I like - but Jordan didn't like them so I guess we'll keep trying!!

Grandma Lynn has already brought over 3 little girl outfits for baby Duggan. Now she has some clothes hanging in her closet!!

Definitely makes things more real knowing what we are having & that she has some belongings in the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.Stefine,
CONGRADULATIONS! It's a girl! Have you come up with any good names? I just want to say I miss you. I know your baby will be beautiful... Just like YOU!

Your friend,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Awe, that was sweet, Melissa!!