Friday, July 27, 2007

Movement

I've had several people ask me in the past few weeks if I have felt any movement yet. Until Monday the answer was no. I felt her move for the first time Monday at 5:22. I was sitting at my desk working on my laptop when I felt it - very subtle, if I wasn't sitting still I probably woulndn't have noticed it. Kind of felt like a bubble moving around. I felt her move two other times that night. Since then I've felt her move about 3-5 times a day.

Jordan has been trying to feel her by putting his hand where I felt the movement. He thought I was just teasing him by saying she was moving or that maybe I was wrong and what I was feeling was not her. I believe he thought I was just having gas. I told him that I've never felt anything like this before so I was pretty sure it wasn't gas. :)

We were watching t.v. last night and she was moving around quite a bit. So he put his hand where I had felt her move last and I told him to be patient and just keep his hand there for a while. Well, low and behold after a few minutes she moved (it was a big move) and he felt her, twice actually!

We have not decided on a name yet. We throw a few out every now and then but nothing that we both like so far. We have a few middle names we like, but nothing for the first name. I should tell you now - when we have decided on a name we are keeping it a secret until she is born. So you'll have to wait until December to find out!!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Fleur said...

How about Kitty? I can't think of anything cuter...but your cats might get jealous!